Friday, September 18, 2009

Smell Nice!


After work, I try to spend about a half hour doing something for me before trying to tackle housework or any other errand. It's hard to do, because I either tend to keep working or get the housework done. One way I've learned to get out of those habits is to immediately jump in the shower.

I think a lot of moms of toddlers find a lot of solace in the shower. It's like a mini vacation. Why not up the ante and make it a mini spa experience by adding handmade soap to your routine? Latherati has a beautiful collection of soaps that would totally fit this purpose. Additionally I like how each has a book theme -- you could fantasize about having time to read the books.

Audrey's Giveaways is hosting a giveaway to Latherati -- enter here!

No comments:

Post a Comment